Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Engitech is a values-driven technology agency dedicated.
411 University St, Seattle, USA
Understand what’s happening, know how others are leveraging “Digital” and identify opportunities for your enterprise. During this stage of the journey, enterprises are more interested in knowing how they are affected and what others are doing in the Digital space to create competitive advantage. This phase seeks to answer the question “what can we do?”
We can help you understand the impact and envision the possibilities that Digital brings. Our consulting offerings in this are centered on:
• Workshops to align stakeholders or create awareness and perhaps a sense of urgency
• Assessment of opportunities and creation of impact heat maps to know what part of the business or work process is impacted
Once you have an idea of how Digital can be applied to your business and are beginning to think about how best to integrate Digital in the way that you do business, you can embark upon the Design Phase. The main question that this phase seeks to address is “how do we do it?”
We can help you clarify some of the fog around what your target to-be state looks like, what technologies and platforms to consider as well as deploy some quick proofs-of-concept to gauge viability.
We can help you
• Define the target end-state, detail the solution (features and functionality)
• Understand and mitigate Enterprise Architecture impact
This is the phase within which chosen initiatives are actually built and delivered. As is the case with most digital initiatives, this is an iterative process to build solutions or features, test them in use and improve them based on feedback received almost in real-time. This is the phase that is focused on “getting it done!”
We can help you evaluate and adopt technologies and platforms whilst measuring and monitoring outcomes in order to ensure that the envisioned benefits are realized. Our services in this phase will be centered on:
• Providing skills and expertise in the tools and technologies chosen for the initiatives
• Managing the program, including change management, so you can realize the envisioned benefits