Salesforce Implementation for a Leading Cloud Service Provider
A leading cloud service provider for salesforce implementation.
• Client was using a semi-automated process with customized billing & ticketing software to address the backend system but an Excel-driven front-end sales function.
• Required a system to track the sales activities and improve TAT.
• Required to track the collaboration of team members towards bid preparation and other contributions.
• Needed tracking of business opportunities for channel partners and sales team, as the GTM was also through partners/ channels
• Modules Implemented:
• Campaign-Plan, Design, Run, Manage and Track Response
• Sales: Lead, account, opportunity, contacts
• Price & Quotes with Sales Order Creation
• Quip: Collaboration for Bid Management
• Customer Complaint Tracking-Service Cloud
• Reports and Dashboards
• Qualification of leads based on scoring is implemented to get more qualified leads and resulting into better conversion ratio.
• Collaboration tool has smoothened the Bid Management process and the Service Cloud has opened additional channels for revenue generation.